1/4 cup coconut oil
1.5 cups cane sugar
2 tablespoons *Mila with 7 Tablespoons H2O (Mix and set aside for 10 mins (Egg substitute)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1¼ teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and ½ teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
pinch of ginger
1 cup peanut butter OR 1 cup almond butter* used organic peanut butter
3 cups rolled oats (gluten free)
6 oz chocolate chips*Used Enjoy Life Soy, dairy, and nut free, Certified vegan
1/2 cup chopped pecans OR ½ cup sliced almonds* used Almonds
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cream together the butter and sugars in the bowl of an electric mixer until fluffy.
3. Add the egg substitute, vanilla, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, ginger and nutmeg. Mix. Add peanut butter and mix.
4. Add the oats, chocolate chips and pecans. Mix slowly until combined.
5. Scoop about a teaspoon of dough onto a greased or parchment-covered cookie sheet.
6. Bake 10-12 minutes until lightly brown at edges. Remove and let cool on wire rack.
* Mila is a high quality blend of Chia seed that are micro sliced, regular chia can be ground with a ration of 1T chia to 6 T water